Meet our new President.
David Gross grew up on his family farm in Southern Alberta. He attended Olds College, a leading agricultural post-secondary institution, where he graduated with diplomas in Crop Production and Agronomy.
After college, he worked as a sales agronomist. During which time he completed several sales and sales management courses.
David’s business career includes:
- Sales agronomist at a chemical and fertilizer dealership
- Operating a large scale custom application company
- Sales, sales management and dealer principal in short line farm equipment businesses.
- Sales in oilfield heavy truck sales which spanned numerous countries over 4 continents.
- Growing sales and managing salespeople at one of North America’s largest irrigation dealerships.
- Columnist and Author of “Sales Tips” featured in Implement and Tractor Magazine.
He currently works with various farm equipment companies to develop internal systems and processes, and also develops salespeople through mentoring.
“David is that rare individual who understands the difference between average and above average in sales and who has the ability to teach this to others. He has shown incredible initiative to master the IAU techniques and philosophy. I feel confident he will not only carry on the tradition well, he will surpass what I have built.”
– Frank Lee, Founder, IAU